The Aftermarket Group warrants all products and materials, when properly installed, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, when under normal use and service. Buyer agrees that The Aftermarket Group will not be liable for any lost revenue, data or profits, or for any claim or demand against buyer by any other party. In no event will The Aftermarket Group be liable for consequential damages even if The Aftermarket Group has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
All products and materials are warranted for a period of 6 months, with the following exceptions:
|30 Days||Respiratory Parts/Equipment|
|3 Months||Rebuilt Motors & Pumps|
|90-day warranty on electric repair services|
|12 Months||Demand Oxygen Delivery Devices|
|Invacare® Aspirator #IRC1135|
|Sieve Beds (leaking and dumping)|
|Oxygen Fuel Cells|
|24 Months||Thomas Rebuilt Compressors|
|Maxtec Replacement Fuel Cells|
|3 Years||Invacare® Envoy JR Nebulizer #IRC1001|
|Finger Pulse Oximeters|
|5 Years||Invacare® Envoy Nebulizer #IRC1192|
If within such warranty period, there are any products or materials found to be defective, they will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of The Aftermarket Group subject to the following:
- An authorized return number must be obtained from Customer Service and marked clearly on the returned carton. Products or materials returned without prior authorization, proper identification; or complete instructions will be held for 30 days, then scrapped.
- The product or material is returned to The Aftermarket Group at sender’s expense, to the address specified by Customer Service within 30 days of RA number issuance.
- Product or material has not been misused, abused; or improperly maintained by the user as determined by The Aftermarket Group.
- The product or material has not been repaired or altered in any way.
- The defective product or material is not attributable to normal wear and tear.